The Yard is now offering softball lessons and camps! Below is all the information about the training we will be offering with our softball instructor Zoe Galindo. Please contact the academy for lesson availability.
INSTRUCTOR: Zoe Galindo
- Four Year Starter in Centerfield for Harvard University
- Senior Captain who helped lead Harvard Softball to first Ivy League Campionship in four years
- Two Time NFCA Academic All American (2015-2016)
- Second Team All Ivy League Selection (2016)
- Finished 2016 season with a 1.000 Fielding Percentage
- Studied Psychology (Cognitive Neuroscience) and Economics
- Currently working at NIKE WHQ in NA Brand Operations and Technology
INSTRUCTOR: Paige Rhodes
- Played college softball at Cal State Dominguez Hills (2012-2013) and Adelphi University (2010-2011)
- Dominguez Hills were CCAA champions in both seasons and had a combined record of 80-40, ending each season in the NCAA Division 2 Super Regionals (2012-13)
- Played outfield and pitched in college (2010-2013)
- Assistant coach at La Sierra High School, Riverside, CA (2014)
- Pitching lessons, Riverside, CA (2014-16)
- Corona High School female Athlete of the Year (2009)
- Two-time All Big VIII League player at Corona (2008-2009)
- Corona Girls Softball Association coach (2009)
Private Lessons are a great way to make sure you get the exact training and instruction you want every time you are at the academy. Students are given the flexibility to gear their lesson to their own specific needs. If you are looking for a one-on-one setting or just a small group lesson, this is the perfect way to go.
*Prices listed are per athlete.