16735 SE Ken’s Court, Suite D
Milwaukie, OR 97267
Current Classes and Camps at Eastside
You can sign up for our classes and camps at our Eastside location through the links below.
First Time Player Evaluations
- We as a staff will perform a 45-minute session where we evaluate your athlete on throwing, hitting and defense skills.
- After the session our instructor will have a 5-10 minute review period of what they have taken away from the evaluation and also help set up a game plan for what our academy programs can offer and what we think the best fit will be going forward for your athlete.
1 on 1 Private Lessons
- A private training lesson with a member of our Yard Staff to work on specific hitting, pitching, catching, defense skill work. This is all discussed and a plan is put together by our entire staff and the athlete and their family.
- These sessions will be available in 30 minute and 1 hour long sessions.
- Also offered in a sibling lesson package for 2 sibling and 1 instructor
Youth Baseball Class
- Our youth class is for athletes ages 8-12
- These youth baseball classes will be a great opportunity for our younger athletes to come together and learn the fundamentals and basics of the game in a group setting.
- Learning the basics of hitting, throwing, catching and some pitching, but will also be focused on making the game and drills fun to grow the game of baseball and give kids a chance to compete and learn teamwork.
- Our hitting class is all centered around the basic ideals and fundamentals of our Yard Baseball Hitting Philosophy created by your experienced Yard Staff.
- Not only will we cover mechanics we will also cover mental game prep, pre and post pitch routines as well as game plans as a hitter.
- Ages 13-18
- Our pitching class is centered around our pitching philosophy which was developed by Yard Head Coach and Pithing instructor Derrick Miramontes.
- Covering proper warmup and stretching routines, drills and proper throwing warm ups as well as working on pitch development and bullpen work building up to season.
- Ages 13-18
- Camps will be held at the academy throughout the year, mostly targeting winter break, thanksgiving break and off days from school for our athletes
- These will be posted on the website a minimum 1 week before the camp start date
Currently coming up we will be holding our annual Christmas Break Camp and our New Years Break Camp at the end of the month. Below are the links to both of those camps!
Contact Us Today
We offer a number of ways for students to train at The Yard. We are equipped with multiple batting cages, video training technology, pitching mounds and lots of space to work on your skills.
Depending on what you are looking to work on or the setting under which you would like to learn, there are a number of packages that will fit your needs.
*Your privacy is very important to us. We will only use your information to contact you back, we will NEVER sell or distribute your information.
Our staff will be utilizing our new space to offer 1st class training for baseball athletes. We are excited to offer the following: