The Yard also offers softball lessons and camps!
The Yard is now offering softball lessons and camps! Below is all the information about the training we will be offering with our softball instructor Zoe Galindo. Please contact the academy for lesson availability.
If you are a new student and would like to sign up for a First Time Student Evaluation, please contact the academy for more information, (503) 352 – 0917, or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Prices listed are per athlete.
INSTRUCTOR: Zoe Galindo
- Four Year Starter in Centerfield for Harvard University
- Senior Captain who helped lead Harvard Softball to first Ivy League Championship in four years
- Two Time NFCA Academic All American (2015-2016)
- Second Team All Ivy League Selection (2016)
- Finished 2016 season with a 1.000 Fielding Percentage
- Studied Psychology (Cognitive Neuroscience) and Economics
- Currently working at NIKE WHQ in NA Brand Operations and Technology
INSTRUCTOR: Paige Rhodes
- Played college softball at Cal State Dominguez Hills (2012-2013) and Adelphi University (2010-2011)
- Dominguez Hills were CCAA champions in both seasons and had a combined record of 80-40, ending each season in the NCAA Division 2 Super Regionals (2012-13)
- Played outfield and pitched in college (2010-2013)
- Assistant coach at La Sierra High School, Riverside, CA (2014)
- Pitching lessons, Riverside, CA (2014-16)
- Corona High School female Athlete of the Year (2009)
- Two-time All Big VIII League player at Corona (2008-2009)
- Corona Girls Softball Association coach (2009)